Rest in the Carpathians in winter with children
Looking for a family holiday in the winter in the Carpathians? Want to spend a weekend in the ski resort of the Carpathians with your child or several children?
You can get a lot of impressions and have fun with the whole family in a high-mountain ski resort in the Carpathians called Pilipets. The ski runs of the resort are located on the slopes of the Borzhavi Range up to 1500 meters above sea level. A weighty argument in favor of recreation with children in winter in Piliptic is that the resort is located only 30 kilometers from the international highway Kiev-Chop.
Grand Hotel Pilipets did everything in its power to provide an unforgettable vacation for the whole family: complete happiness for children and peace for the parents.
Winter family vacation in the Carpathians in the Grand Hotel Pilipets is:
1. Highchairs and cots in the Grand Hotel Pilipets:
- * In the restaurant of the hotel for the convenience of guests with young children there are children’s chairs made of natural wood for feeding kids from 6 months to 2.5 years;
* When booking rooms parents can order a baby cot for their baby (rates for extra beds for adults and children);
* Cribs of the Grand Hotel Pilipets are made of natural wood, have an orthopedic base under the mattress and a pendulum mechanism for lateral swing if necessary.
2. Children’s playroom in the Grand Hotel Pilipets:
- * About 50 square meters of bright, warm room with carpet covering for children’s games;
* In the children’s room waiting for several dozens of different toys for age groups from 2 to 12 years, fun, adaptations for children’s creativity;
* The children’s room is on the ground floor of the hotel and is open all day for the young guests and their parents;
* Use of the children’s playroom is included in the price of the hotel.
3.Babysitting (nurturer) for the child:
- * On any day of the week, guests of the Grand Hotel Pilipets can use the services of a qualified nanny (educator) with a pedagogical education that will take care of the child;
* The cost of babysitting services in Piliptic (Carpathian Mountains) – according to the price list of the Grand Hotel Pilipets (ask at the reception desk for the administrators), the terms of the nanny (parent) with the parents of the child are stipulated in advance;
* For the optimal choice of a candidate, please leave a reservation for the services of a nanny (tutor) when booking a hotel room.
4. Children’s playground:
- * Located in the backyard of the Grand Hotel Pilipets;
* Designed for games for children aged 6 to 12 years;
* Children under 6 years are allowed to play on the children’s playground only under the supervision of adults;
* Material from which the children’s playground is made, – natural wood of coniferous species;
* Use of the children’s playground is included in the price of the hotel.
5. Hire of children’s and teenage mountain-skiing equipment:
- * At the rental points in the resort of Pilipets there are children’s alpine skiing and snowboards (from 24 sizes), sledges and plates;
* Contact the rental office in advance to choose the right sizes of skis (snowboard) for the child. The number of children’s ski equipment is limited.
* Grand Hotel Pilipets is not responsible for the work of ski rental equipment outlets in the resort of Pilipets.
6. Ski school in Piliptse:
- * Instructor ski school resort Pylypets engaged in training children from 4 years of skiing or snowboarding;
* Contact the ski school or snowboard school can be found from the hotel manager;
* Grand Hotel Pilipets is not responsible for the work of instructors and ski school in the resort of Pilipets.