Rest in winter in the Carpathians. Pylypets 2017
Where to rest in winter 2017? Where to go to the Carpathians in winter with the whole family?
Welcome to Pilipets, a ski resort in the Carpathians on the slopes of the Borzhavi Range, about 1500 thousand meters above sea level. Pylypets is the second highest ski resort in Ukraine after the Dragobrat resort. More than 20 kilometers of ski slopes, rental of ski equipment for adults and children, a ski school and dozens of options for winter leisure in the mountains in the Pylyptsa circle guarantee the best rest in the Carpathians in the winter.
The ski resort of Pilipets is proud of its history of ski tourism and active recreation in the winter. Regular guests and, of course, local people appreciate the special Pilipian landscape and traditions, the hospitality of local tourist sites, and the main advantage is the accessibility of the ski resort. Pilipets is only 37 kilometers from the international highway Kiev-Chop and 25 kilometers from the railway station Volovets.
Winter rest in the Carpathians at the resort of Pilipets is not only a ski holiday. A great pleasure for the whole family will be taken by walking or by local traditional toboggan on the mountains and snowy forest, winter photo trips, snowmobiling, overview of the region’s attractions, relaxation in the sauna or the hydromassage pool of the Grand Hotel Pilipets and much more. Spend your holidays in the Carpathian Mountains in winter in the resort of Pilipets and feel the greatness of the Borzhavsky ridge, the highest point of which is Mount Stoy with a height of 1681 meters above sea level.
6 reasons for choosing ski resort Pylypets for winter rest in the Carpathians:
Pylypets resort is located in the heart of the Carpathians in 40 minutes drive from the international highway Kiev-Chop and 20 minutes from the railway station. Volovets.
2. Pylypets is located on the slopes of the longest ridge of Transcarpathia (Borzhavsky ridge) near the most beautiful waterfall in Shipot and 50 kilometers from the largest mountain lake in Ukraine Sinevir.
3. The ski lift in Piliptic is one of the longest chair lifts in Ukraine (1650 meters), as well as the longest ski descent in Ukraine (4000 meters) with amazing views of the Carpathian Mountains for skiing (snowboarding) in winter.
4. There is a ski school and a freeride school. More than 20 kilometers of ski runs have different complexity: from easy for beginners to difficult for professionals.
5. In the ski resort of Pilipets is the best hotel in the Carpathians according to the tourist award Carpathian Travel Awards – Grand Hotel Pilipets 4 *, which also entered in 2013 in the list of 100 best hotels in Ukraine.
6. GC “Pilipets” is recognized as the best ski base of Transcarpathia – 2015 according to the rating compiled by the tourist information center of the Transcarpathian region.